ACC Levy rates 2017/2018 and 2018/2019
December 14, 2016
Levy consultation has completed and the Government has confirmed the following for 2018 and 2019:
- A 10% decrease in the average Work levy, paid by employers and self-employed.
- Maintaining the Earners’ levy at $1.21 per $100, paid by everyone in the workforce.
- A 13% reduction in the average Motor Vehicle levy, paid by motor vehicle owners.
- Maintaining the motorcycle levy and motorcycle safety levy.
- Reducing the petrol levy by 13% from 6.9 cents per litre to 6.0 cents per litre.
Under the new biennial approach to levy setting, these levy rates will apply for a two year period, with reduced work levies taking effect from 1 April 2017, and reduced motor vehicle levies from 1 July 2017.
Contact us today for your no-obligation consultation.