Tips for improving your business performance
June 23, 2019
Here are ten ways to make sure that you continue to drive through each business quarter with purpose, vision and the courage to super-charge your business.
1. Eliminate distractions: Time is the scarcest resource and biggest killer for most businesses. Owners get distracted and focus too much time and energy on the wrong things. Be brave - slash standard meeting times, reduce unnecessary admin, delegate and cull.
2. Saying goodbye to bad customers: If possible in your business, get rid of ten time-wasters, bad payers, or customers who cause you pain. You will feel instant relief and spend your time better elsewhere.
3. Invest More: Having freed up time and head space from deploying points one and two above, make sure you ring-fence time, key people, and money for some of the initiatives below. Redeploy with passion!
4. Get a Plan: You don't go on a journey without a map or any idea of where you're headed - so why fly blind with your business?Have a planning process, create a kick-arse plan - and execute.
5. Reconfigure: Don't let people who don't get it, won't get it, or don't care, be a millstone around your neck. If they're not right, do them a favour and free up their futures.
6. Use Technology: Decrease admin, improve comms, improve reporting and accountability through the use of the best apps.Slash paper and automate where possible.
7. Value-add: Don't do the same old, same old.Refocus on value-add, making a difference. You want to do work with impact,meaning, and value - yes?!
8. Be Different: Break the mould and position yourself to attract ambitious, growing and engaged clients, and employees.
9. Deploy Marketing: Create a simple marketing plan to increase reach and penetration. Set aside a percentage of fees to treat this seriously. Remember that clients are prospects are online too. Make sure that you engage online and incorporate this as a key part of your marketing plan.
10. Ask for referrals: Advertise, target, and look for referral relationships to drive good quality customers your way.They’re out there if you proactively seek them out.
Contact us today for your no-obligation consultation.